WANT TO BE DISCOVERED BY RETAILERS AROUND THE WORLD?
Following the success of RWRC’s inaugural Discovery 50 report of 2020, we’re kicking off our search for the top 50 global retail tech start-ups of 2021.
Now more than ever before retailers can’t afford to work in silos and must collaborate to transform their businesses and remain competitive in this evolving landscape.
This report will enable retailers and investors to discover your business as they search for the next game-changing technologies and innovative solutions.
Distributing to our global audience of retail’s most senior decision-makers on May 4, now is your chance to feature in the Discovery 50 report.
We know how challenging it can be to get retailers’ attention, but Discovery 50 is here to give you the launchpad your business deserves.
So...are you in?
Entries are open and will close on January 31.
It costs just £250 to submit your entry so don't miss out, submit your entry
today to get in front of retailers and brands worldwide.
Retail Week refers to a start-up as any business launched on, or after, January 1 2014.
- • Discovery 50 report 2020 downloaded by over 1,000 retailers and investors - and counting
- • Your chance to get in front of retail and business experts - the report will be judged by an elite panel of retailers, start-up professionals and industry analysts
- • Successful entrants will have a profile feature in the the Discovery 50 report 2021 which will:
- Circulate to Retail-Week.com’s global audience (64k unique visitors per month and 36k active subscribers)
- Appear in our newsletters (46k subscribers) - Feature on our social media channels (103k followers on Twitter and 75k on LinkedIn)
- Successful entrants will also receive copies of the report to distribute to their own networks.
Take a look at the 2020 report here.
If you have any questions about entering or need to talk it over,
please contact Megan on 020 3033 3866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org